And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.
I like slacking but I ain't really lazy.
I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently.
I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason.
I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago.
And so, blah blah blah. It goes on.
replay
Daniel Bedingfield
If You're Not The One


the
Sean Ho 16
8th April
ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com

words


that


you
dhaSAMs
Wesley
Winnie
Vivian
Maverick
GP's Minnichi
GP's Brother Ho
My old blog

Beatrice
Benjamin
Cherrie
Edwin
Farzanah
Gabriel
Huixin
Jazlyn
Jerelyn
Jialian
Jiazhi
Junchin
Macs
Melissa
Michael
Niccole
Peiyin
Sir Sing
Terence
Terry
Waiying
Wanqian
Yanling
Yanting
2A class blog
3B class blog

Evangeline
Haikal
Hueyjie
Zhengrui
Selena
Yuhe
Zawanah
6joy


said
  • June 2008
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • April 2011

for me
Design: doughnutcrazy
Icon: morphine_kissed
Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon.
Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:24 PM