Sweet tooth
ok so font size now much bigger. but, now posts look weird -.- probably because it looks elongated. hmm, i try type in paragraphs instead. but like that, also weird. LOL. Okay, proper, perfect english. Just to get thoughts ready for tomorrow's English Prelims.

Have not started revision for Social Studies and Geography, which is just after tomorrow. So much information to remember, too little time! I guess I should not have slacked for so long. I thought, O levels cmi how? Next time can't get good job, then very poor, future ruined. But I still can't get myself in the 'study mood'.

How? Yongsheng taught me months ago, that what he does when he study is to put everything aside. No computer, television, handphone, etc. Get a nice table to study on, and no beds to tempt. The only place I can study at home is my bedroom, which has a bed, computer, television, handphone, and computer table to use as a table. Holy cow -.-

Suddenly feel like eating sweets and chocolates, but house has none. Didn't have a nice breakfast either. Aww ): It's raining and the weather's kinda cold, not ideal for me to get comfortable studying. I also realised it feels weird without the fan on, but it's making me more cold. I think I better get going, probably just write some important points into foolscap papers and get some understanding going. Haha. Ciaos