Humanities inhumane
The first time in my secondary school life that I actually did have motivation to study. But the speed of which I revise aint fast at all, as noticed by some people. The SS paper, can say goodbye already. Did 1a,b, and 2 short and anyhow write paragraps of 1d. Also, did 3b without even reading the part in the textbook at all, totally based on my sai memory. 1a and b 11 marks, 3b 13 marks, total 24. Even full marks also canot pass. Haha. Just hope 1d can help pull up ba.

After that was Geography, which I only read about the Tropical Equatorial Climate the day before -.- Had enough time to do all! But the all refers to all that I know. Sian. Humanities really have to study, if not cant do at all..

Yesterday Emaths P1. Quite easy, can't remember if i got any wrong. But Physics P2 wasn't good. Got 2 questions confirm wrong already. Buay song. Anw, movie, Where Got Ghost. Frightening, but ain't scary. Actors were funny people in other shows so, couldn't really get that scared feel. Overall nice, funny. 5:16PM , just realised the Old Chang Kee currypuff still in my bag. Haha. It's soft and squishy. Probably inedible now. Planned to go to Chemistry Night Class, but didn't. So yea, that's all. I guess post enough le ba?

Below's some funny parody about David Blaine. Watch = nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_M8eTcL5I&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3_pYk8qaI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFjJ0xu3R9I&feature=related