|
|
And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.I like slacking but I ain't really lazy. I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently. I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason. I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. |
|
|
replay
Daniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The One the
Sean Ho 168th April ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com words
that
you
dhaSAMsWesley Winnie Vivian Maverick GP's Minnichi GP's Brother Ho My old blog Beatrice Benjamin Cherrie Edwin Farzanah Gabriel Huixin Jazlyn Jerelyn Jialian Jiazhi Junchin Macs Melissa Michael Niccole Peiyin Sir Sing Terence Terry Waiying Wanqian Yanling Yanting 2A class blog 3B class blog Evangeline Haikal Hueyjie Zhengrui Selena Yuhe Zawanah 6joy said
for me
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
其实爱 可以又简单 又轻松
in classi thought of tmoro then i suddenly very high go shake hands with jz and mat LOL siao liao lor anw hopefully tmoro can go watch harry potter if not during weekends exp., and ppl're gonna have alot tests next week i dunnoe what to post tho ytd had pe during recess then soh never come, tcher say go recess but so many ppl at that time so waited till 10.30 decided not to go down since i eat too slow -.- went indoor sports hall play bball! shot a few times, none in as usual aim zhun but never use enough str realised the rim too hard no the spring thing then during second recess din go down kenna spray perfume fruity -.- did SS test after that Q1a listed down the factors nia 1b did the question based on memory and, i din read the textbook ever since tcher taught that topic haha so if can get marks hai suan pro lor. today not much happen cept that slept during phys, the first lesson :/ very sleepy for some reason today but force myself since it was alr 7am uneventful day passed quite quickly tho nth post le And it's true I can't go on without you Your smile makes me see clearer If you could only see in the mirror what I see last time i like this song de somehow not as nice now -.- but it popped out in my mind today the mv doesnt make sense at all lol so yea 陶喆 - 讨厌红楼梦 |