|
|
And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.I like slacking but I ain't really lazy. I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently. I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason. I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. |
|
|
replay
Daniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The One the
Sean Ho 168th April ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com words
that
you
dhaSAMsWesley Winnie Vivian Maverick GP's Minnichi GP's Brother Ho My old blog Beatrice Benjamin Cherrie Edwin Farzanah Gabriel Huixin Jazlyn Jerelyn Jialian Jiazhi Junchin Macs Melissa Michael Niccole Peiyin Sir Sing Terence Terry Waiying Wanqian Yanling Yanting 2A class blog 3B class blog Evangeline Haikal Hueyjie Zhengrui Selena Yuhe Zawanah 6joy said
for me
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
L, is for the way you Look at me
soytd went to bukitbatok the club thing there for family dinner! nth much to say tho tried different clothes coz some made my sunburnt skin pain -.- reached too damn early as usual walked around there then rmb last last year at there is the post exam activities fun, but my finger was hurt coz of my thumb nail keep forgetting to cut during those days anw skip helped decorate the room :D then wait for all to come welcomed grandparents in some performances food more performances and my bro 模仿 liu de hua's 忘情水 funny XD then gupopo give him a cup of coke -.- he say kamsia! ahaha then give back gupopo she take the drink drip on me ): oh ya before that i sorta fainted was like, look at the floor then fell to the right a lil its like fainting for half a sec D: then head got a lil pain for awhile after that but somehow got back to normal again ._. felt tired after the 6th course sleepy coz was really really boring sams were msging their zhabors no talk much then the girl sams sit different table ): summore someone go farfar place enjoy bo msg blah then my mind keep wandering off to lalaland finished and blah wait for jiujiu come fetch ( not sams' father ) reach home not tired at all -.- put the sunburn thing slp topless O:!!! fell aslp due to overboredom then today woke at 10+ rot until now! ):):): arseeeeeee |