|
|
And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.I like slacking but I ain't really lazy. I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently. I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason. I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. |
|
|
replay
Daniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The One the
Sean Ho 168th April ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com words
that
you
dhaSAMsWesley Winnie Vivian Maverick GP's Minnichi GP's Brother Ho My old blog Beatrice Benjamin Cherrie Edwin Farzanah Gabriel Huixin Jazlyn Jerelyn Jialian Jiazhi Junchin Macs Melissa Michael Niccole Peiyin Sir Sing Terence Terry Waiying Wanqian Yanling Yanting 2A class blog 3B class blog Evangeline Haikal Hueyjie Zhengrui Selena Yuhe Zawanah 6joy said
for me
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I need to hear you say -
this post gonna be boringat least for the studies part. ytd felt sleepy in the morning but today, worse! i was like wanting to sleep for the whole effing day -.- so first recess tried sleep cant :/ coz very hungry second recess ate le somehow, not that tired alr haha whole day damn boring esp geog. the relief tcher not fun one keep walk around ask us read geog txtbook nigel go count how many times she walk past more than 25 -.- sibeh gao lat never sit at all 2 hours at there walk and walk anw after second recess amaths did all the questions, i know how do! muahaha! i'll only have to memorise cos become sin sin become -cos or cos that kinda things heeeee 想当年 in audi i only did 2 questions when the rest did like 5 now i win mathew! MUAHAHA! but may not be in test tho. so i realised basic info i can get it but more complicated de i need practise a lil my study style do worksheet see answer then jiu ok liao realised that last year but, no feel to do anyth at least now i'm doing more work and i feel happy to :D except humanities and eng. -.- maths/amaths do = happy hahaha chem, nid go memorise alot of stuff but mol concept is steady le QA stuffs still need go read ): hmm hmm i actually did write the things-to-do in the handbook step closer to be hardworking :D tmoro got SS test sibeh sian -.- anw ytd almost kenna caught by suki heng i zao fast went eat pasta watch movie etc happy (: but walk home in the rain -.- forgot was raining then go down at jelapang long stretch of road no shelter only can chiong under trees :P so i suddenly heard this song in my head so decided to put this vid up got story one leh never watch = crime GET IT?! Nickelback - Far Away |