|
|
And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.I like slacking but I ain't really lazy. I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently. I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason. I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. |
|
|
replay
Daniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The One the
Sean Ho 168th April ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com words
that
you
dhaSAMsWesley Winnie Vivian Maverick GP's Minnichi GP's Brother Ho My old blog Beatrice Benjamin Cherrie Edwin Farzanah Gabriel Huixin Jazlyn Jerelyn Jialian Jiazhi Junchin Macs Melissa Michael Niccole Peiyin Sir Sing Terence Terry Waiying Wanqian Yanling Yanting 2A class blog 3B class blog Evangeline Haikal Hueyjie Zhengrui Selena Yuhe Zawanah 6joy said
for me
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I'm seeing myself so differently
soon friday emaths paper 2 i got the answer 8/3.75 which is a ratio then i underline (i alwaes do to answers) at the last minute below that i put = 1.6 coz i tot i forgot simplify so dunnoe will wrong anot ): but didnt really have much problem doing :D hopefully no careless mistakes then geog did rivers&coast, and geog of food actually planned to study the day before bro came home n off lights no mood study alr == then dreamt of ghost so woke up early but tried to slp again 6.30 woke n go sch study as much as possible after emathsP2 oso study hope can pass got one part 4 mark nvr do and another 5 mark one write vry little still got 1 part i wrote dunnoe answering question anot so pass i vry happy alr :D after that went find tcher amaths cant so go canteen eat then blabla go amaths remedial no bring paper but went anw after that go 4A slack awhile later go play bball till arnd 7.30 then wanna go chem remedial saw suki coming then weijie still at thr play bball tried calling him but call too loud suki sure hear then he nvr ting dao blabla then say all must cut hair sirsing dulan then scold him fckin dog lol suki damn cute evrything can link to cut hair one. blabla go plaza eat sirsing kenna scam XD went home slp ytd din wanna go out then todae go plaza eat breakfast with mum cartel breakfast the pancake different today very nice :D now waiting macdonaldman come hehe hungryyyy |