|
|
And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.I like slacking but I ain't really lazy. I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently. I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason. I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. |
|
|
replay
Daniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The One the
Sean Ho 168th April ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com words
that
you
dhaSAMsWesley Winnie Vivian Maverick GP's Minnichi GP's Brother Ho My old blog Beatrice Benjamin Cherrie Edwin Farzanah Gabriel Huixin Jazlyn Jerelyn Jialian Jiazhi Junchin Macs Melissa Michael Niccole Peiyin Sir Sing Terence Terry Waiying Wanqian Yanling Yanting 2A class blog 3B class blog Evangeline Haikal Hueyjie Zhengrui Selena Yuhe Zawanah 6joy said
for me
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Baby, you're the one I need tonight, no promises
so ytdwent sakae sushi buffet me douglas jingyong tenghui mathew wenchuan zhenxiang till very full blabla went plaza coz meeting guolong sirsing yongsheng to go sentosa me douglas mathew going nia, from 4b so we go mac sit saw yunrui n wanqian oso drank milkshake felt thirsty == then guolong n sirsing came go ntuc coz guolong say zhabors wan water so ok lor go buy then went bustop n realised so many ppl more going waited yongsheng come then took 963 to harbourfront bused to sentosa go palawan beach so many ppl there then we all go another side coz water cleaner go in blabla then bury guolong etc went back to the others there after quite some time awhile later play soccer then play monkey in water == then soccer again and frisbie till tian hei go shower then go novena steamboat! everyone eat till damn full whole day i only eat 2 meals both is all-you-can-eat :/ they keep say i go bo hua eat too lil lol 11+ went to take mrt then lrt to panjang couldn't go stay guolong hse ): oh well slept till today right shoulder pain for some reason went plaza eat and here i am now nth le ciaos PS: got some pics wanna post but my hp's fcuked up for now so will post later if rmb |