|
|
And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.I like slacking but I ain't really lazy. I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently. I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason. I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. |
|
|
replay
Daniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The One the
Sean Ho 168th April ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com words
that
you
dhaSAMsWesley Winnie Vivian Maverick GP's Minnichi GP's Brother Ho My old blog Beatrice Benjamin Cherrie Edwin Farzanah Gabriel Huixin Jazlyn Jerelyn Jialian Jiazhi Junchin Macs Melissa Michael Niccole Peiyin Sir Sing Terence Terry Waiying Wanqian Yanling Yanting 2A class blog 3B class blog Evangeline Haikal Hueyjie Zhengrui Selena Yuhe Zawanah 6joy said
for me
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I'm open, your closed. Where I follow you'll go
hais chinesegonecase paper 1 letter writing do very long coz si han not used to writing satisfied with it but zuo wen did question 3 dododo then stuck dunnoe wat to write then write 4 bout the.. k forget alr but only write 1 page paper 2 first part the words almost all i not sure of praying i randomed answers correctly the compres answers all 3 marks dunnoe nid write short or long worried :/ paper O oral talk n talk then received news heh heh read passage wif yongsheng as the examiner he gave me 7.5 mark lol made 3 or 4 mistakes anw when go to tcher reading was quite ok about 3 or 4 mistakes also counted good for me :P then conversation i say until why they will smoke tcher say i should blablabla.. like teaching me instead of testing lol all her questions only gave 1 to 3 sentences answer last yr EOY get 20/40 so this time don wan borderline pass can le :D after that went 4A slack awhile later i tot they goin down eat in the end go play bball so went back up weijie do hw so hardworking sheng play solitaire on sirsing hp lol so blabla drew on the whiteboard some random stuff then got ppl dunnoe who i am about 5+ or 6 went down see them play bball sun was bright but surprising didnt feel very hot realised hair can block sunlight well bwahaha 7+ went 4A's chem remedial did some questions talk some cock 9+ release (i think) went out school then saw bus all went to take bus then realised macs wasnt on the bus turned out that his mum come fetch so not goin plaza lol went ljs eat talk talk etc this time 10.10 go home last time eat at mac 2 times is at 11.11 go home reached home shortly after forgot wat happened ytd went plaza eat then looked for slippers white = nice but no my size ): so went home then coz bro went out saw one similar de so buy can fit woo k then shld be post enough le ciaosssssss |