|
|
And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.I like slacking but I ain't really lazy. I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently. I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason. I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. |
|
|
replay
Daniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The One the
Sean Ho 168th April ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com words
that
you
dhaSAMsWesley Winnie Vivian Maverick GP's Minnichi GP's Brother Ho My old blog Beatrice Benjamin Cherrie Edwin Farzanah Gabriel Huixin Jazlyn Jerelyn Jialian Jiazhi Junchin Macs Melissa Michael Niccole Peiyin Sir Sing Terence Terry Waiying Wanqian Yanling Yanting 2A class blog 3B class blog Evangeline Haikal Hueyjie Zhengrui Selena Yuhe Zawanah 6joy said
for me
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Eggs and bacon, eggs and bacon, eggs and bacon, ...
will go pack bag laterso this' a short one friday went watch movie meet at lot1 saw wenhong on the way thr winn vian n her fren charmaine alr thr wes n leg went toilet all come le go buy bubbletea took 172 to jp bought tickts for Fast & Furious 4 7.40pm show went timah pool win wes 4-1 :D win winn but dunnoe how many went take 174 back to jp was a nice show recommended to watch :D ate at kfc took 178 home alone sad saturday went xiaoyi hse celebrate mama/kaiqi bdae xiaojiu fetched me thr shortly after winn n vian reached awhile later wes they all reach loy jiao bin is omg lol ate went out find bro gave him wrong directions X: bring him le went up play taidi after some time went down cut cake then go up watched L - change the world again a lil sad show but wadeva went home in dajiu car today woke early like before 9 went mamahse kopitiam eat dhasams all thr cept loy adults suggested we go goatfarm ytd so went thr smelly mum bought goat milk told me i drank before n liked it just took a sip just now n had the goaty taste fckin disgusting waste money :/ went vege farm sit swing :D then to the farm resort played 2 rounds of pool table was so much smaller than normal one win leg 1 , lose leg 1 winn win vian 1 rnd after that go boonlay eat if not wrong char kuay tiao for all sams went back senja ntuc buy stuff forgot bout the milk in dajiu car they came back giv us mum wan drink kopi so all went plaza blablah went home k done PS: new com on 17th April say goodbye to 256mb ram n lousy stuffs and hello to 4gb ram :D |