|
|
And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.I like slacking but I ain't really lazy. I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently. I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason. I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. |
|
|
replay
Daniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The One the
Sean Ho 168th April ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com words
that
you
dhaSAMsWesley Winnie Vivian Maverick GP's Minnichi GP's Brother Ho My old blog Beatrice Benjamin Cherrie Edwin Farzanah Gabriel Huixin Jazlyn Jerelyn Jialian Jiazhi Junchin Macs Melissa Michael Niccole Peiyin Sir Sing Terence Terry Waiying Wanqian Yanling Yanting 2A class blog 3B class blog Evangeline Haikal Hueyjie Zhengrui Selena Yuhe Zawanah 6joy said
for me
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
To: Mum
Dear mum,i ask of you for your understanding when i was at home you questioned if i studied but when i went out to study you were still unhappy about it i was going to continue my homework while waiting for my friends to finish eating cause my friend asked me not to do it beforehand so that we could do it together i was then ask if 'i were stupid' if studying means being stupid why did you even agree to let me go outside and study you claim i play computer games at home but when i do work outside, you didn't even believe a word i'd say when you got to know of my CT1 marks all you said was that i 'was the top of the school' and that i 'should do better than this' and that the marks 'like that very jialat' even a simple phrase like 'do your best' was too hard for you so much for me trying to change after i realised how rude i was to you even making the effort to tell you 'i love you' on my birthday thanks for your parental support Yours sincerely, Sean PS: you won't be able to read this anyway |