|
|
And your beautiful soul
Hello there, I'm a 16-year-old male student and someone who resides in Singapore.I like slacking but I ain't really lazy. I do have a really fake British accent and I use it frequently. I laugh at things sometimes with no apparent reason. I've also figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. |
|
|
replay
Daniel BedingfieldIf You're Not The One the
Sean Ho 168th April ic3frostrav3n@hotmail.com words
that
you
dhaSAMsWesley Winnie Vivian Maverick GP's Minnichi GP's Brother Ho My old blog Beatrice Benjamin Cherrie Edwin Farzanah Gabriel Huixin Jazlyn Jerelyn Jialian Jiazhi Junchin Macs Melissa Michael Niccole Peiyin Sir Sing Terence Terry Waiying Wanqian Yanling Yanting 2A class blog 3B class blog Evangeline Haikal Hueyjie Zhengrui Selena Yuhe Zawanah 6joy said
for me
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
ok so awhile ago my grandma turned on the gas of the stove and tried to light it but couldnt she left the fckin stove leaking gas, and went to put her instant noodles into the microwave 'surprise'! it caught on fire second microwave she put metal into it was on fire, and the stove was still leaking GAS i could've died in a friggin explosion probably making others near this flat suffer too if it werent for bro finding out all these he turned off the gas and opened windows and he was pissed scolded my grandma he seems more like a father than my father anw my grandma shldnt have an ingrate as a daughter don let her live there grandma = ants damn she sweeps food onto the floor like some kopitiam auntie its a house ffs and, she also like to guailan us coz our house the shower water will become vry little if other tap is on i think it is 'FATE' that led her to turning on the tap washing dishes or clothes or hands EXACTLY at the moment anyone wants to bathe this has happened so many times sick of it urgh back to TRYING to study even though i think there's nth to study for social studies and mother tongue tmoro probably gonna memorise how to answer SBQs and then see wat i wanna do byeeeee |